- Our priority is that everyone feels safe attending services. These
guidelines may change as we learn about best practices from other
churches or new guidelines are released by the state.
- If you do not feel comfortable attending services in-person, that is
okay! We will continue to stream our services via Zoom as the
technology allows. Information to connect to the service will be
posted on our homepage and our Facebook page.
- If you or someone in your household has flu-like symptoms, please
choose to stay home and stream the service for the safety of others. Consider taking your temperature at home before each service as an additional precaution.
- All those attending must wear a face covering. If wearing a face
covering is a risk to your health, it is acceptable to not wear one.
- As much as possible, stay six feet away from people who are not in
your household. Chairs should be setup with this guideline in mind.
- For the time being, we will suspend serving refreshments after the
service. When possible, it would be best to spend time fellowshipping
- There will be limited singing with face coverings.
- The offering basket will be placed on the counter throughout the
service instead of it being passed around.
- Please bring your own Bible to service.